Collage Scans
Piranha
Epson V500
Keep your hands and feet inside the boat
Epson V500
Fish & a hand
Epson V500
To create this collage, I scanned my hand and a couple of piranhas. I left the lid of the scanner open and turned off the lights in the room to give a nice black background. I then cut the three subjects out in photoshop and combined them on a new black background.
One-scans
Tetris?
Epson V500
Optics
Epson V500
It was simple to create these: I arranged the glass pieces and the lenses on the scanner, turned off the lights, then scanned them. No edits were done except for light color adjustments.
These two pictures are quite large, but I loved the amount of detail that was captured.
Mineral
Epson V500
Piranha
Epson V500









I tried doing the color with my lenses too! Did you put colored glass on the side of the lid that was facing the celing and then scan it? This is really cool. You always have really visually interesting stuff! Sometimes, I think to myself, what would max do?!
ReplyDelete