Monday, February 21, 2011

Fine Art Templates

Max Daines Photography Fine Art Template I
Image: The Gas Mask
January 14, 2011; 2pm; Rexburg, Idaho
f/2; 1/160; Canon EOS T2i; 100mm f/2

Max Daines Photography Fine Art Template II
Image: DJ FM
  January 19, 2011; 9pm; Rexburg, Idaho
f/1.2; 1/160; Canon EOS T2i; 50mm f/1.2L

I created these "Fine Art" templates by using a clipping mask on the image over a shapes layer.  The effect allows the picture to show through only where you have placed a shape- in this case 5 rectangles.  This is a classy way to display your photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Max, your work is probably the best I have seen in any of my classes. You are so consistent, every single week. I love to see what you will come up with next. I love your Snow Toss, Truck, Hotel, and Adam shots. The Moon shot is just incredible and your Tron car is beautiful too. I also just have to add the Three Fish scan to the Deans Pics blog. I just keep going back to the crisp quality from a scanner!? How will you ever pick what to print and frame for the Spori foyer? WOW, awesome work. It just blows me away, again and again. :)

    ReplyDelete