Rachel
Tuesday, February 22, 2011; 2pm; Bannack, Montana
f/1.4; 1/160; Canon EOS T2i; 50mm f/1.4
Tuesday, February 22, 2011; 2pm; Bannack, Montana
f/1.4; 1/160; Canon EOS T2i; 50mm f/1.4
The Photographer and His Son
Tuesday, February 22, 2011; 4pm; Bannack, Montana
f/4; 1/800; Canon EOS T2i; 70-200mm f/4L@200mm
For my portraits, I made relatively few edits. On each picture, I increased the temperature, added a hint of blue to the shadows and a hint of yellow to the highlights. I also used the adjustment brush in camera raw to lighten their faces. I added a flexible vignette to give a burned edge effect and increased the contrast. To get a good depth of field, I got my subjects as far away from the background as I could and dropped the f/stop as low as I could.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011; 4pm; Bannack, Montana
f/4; 1/800; Canon EOS T2i; 70-200mm f/4L@200mm
For my portraits, I made relatively few edits. On each picture, I increased the temperature, added a hint of blue to the shadows and a hint of yellow to the highlights. I also used the adjustment brush in camera raw to lighten their faces. I added a flexible vignette to give a burned edge effect and increased the contrast. To get a good depth of field, I got my subjects as far away from the background as I could and dropped the f/stop as low as I could.


No comments:
Post a Comment