Monday, February 7, 2011

Portrait Edits - Enhancements

Megan - Portrait Enhancements
Friday, February 4, 2011; 5pm; Rexburg, Idaho
f/4; 1/160; Canon EOS T2i; 70-200mm f/4L@200mm

On this image I used Adobe Bridge and Photoshop to add some light enhancements.  I smoothed out the skin a bit, lightened the eyes and lightened the hair.

Megan - Color Match Original
Friday, February 4, 2011; 5pm; Rexburg, Idaho
f/4; 1/160; Canon EOS T2i; 70-200mm f/4L@200mm

I wanted the color on this image to look the same as the previous image.  So I ran color match in Photoshop and this is what came out:

Devyn and Maddy - Color Replacement Original
Saturday, February 5, 2011; 12pm; Rexburg, Idaho
f/4; /1000; Canon EOS T2i; 70-200mm f/4L@70mm
I then ran a color replacement in photoshop to select Devyn's sweater and replace to color.


1 comment:

  1. Max, this is super cooL! I like how you made her sweater match perfectly with the outfit! It makes me tempted to take pictures of clothes I try on and change them to make them work!! Very cool composition too.

    ReplyDelete