Through the Window
Tuesday, February 22, 2011; 1pm; Bannack, Montana
f/1.4; 1/4000; Canon EOS T2i; 50mm f/1.4
f/1.4; 1/4000; Canon EOS T2i; 50mm f/1.4
At the Window
Tuesday, February 22, 2011; 1pm; Bannack, Montana
f/1.4; 1/4000; Canon EOS T2i; 50mm f/1.4
This was relatively simple. I opened the aperture as far as I could to f/1.4 to give a shallow depth of field. I then focused on the window and building outside alternately and took a few pictures. I then increased the temperature, added a hint of blue to the shadows and a hint of yellow to the highlights. I added a flexible vignette to give a burned edge effect and increased the contrast.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011; 1pm; Bannack, Montana
f/1.4; 1/4000; Canon EOS T2i; 50mm f/1.4
This was relatively simple. I opened the aperture as far as I could to f/1.4 to give a shallow depth of field. I then focused on the window and building outside alternately and took a few pictures. I then increased the temperature, added a hint of blue to the shadows and a hint of yellow to the highlights. I added a flexible vignette to give a burned edge effect and increased the contrast.


No comments:
Post a Comment