Frog and Frog Partial Cutout
September 17, 2008; 7pm; Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
1/30; f/4; Panasonic Lumix DMC LX2, flash
101st Airborne Soldier and full cutout
October 2006; near Kelly Canyon, Idaho
1/40; f/5; Panasonic AGDVX100B
These cutout images were created by using the magnetic lasso tool and layers in Adobe Photoshop. I used this tutorial. (EDITING TUTORIAL DOC: Partial Cutout- at the bottom of the page)
101st Airborne Soldier and full cutout
October 2006; near Kelly Canyon, Idaho
1/40; f/5; Panasonic AGDVX100B
These cutout images were created by using the magnetic lasso tool and layers in Adobe Photoshop. I used this tutorial. (EDITING TUTORIAL DOC: Partial Cutout- at the bottom of the page)




Max- You are a great photographer. Your past photos are very good. I like how each photo is different. The Honda was more advertising while others were just great portraits. You did really good on the cut outs. The army picture looked really clean. I thought the frog really stood out with half the background taken off. Great job!
ReplyDelete