Monday, January 31, 2011

Camera Raw Edits

Karl @the rail
Friday, January 28, 2011; 2pm; Archer, Idaho
f/4.5; 1/1000; Canon EOS T2i; 70-200 f/2.8L@200mm

Conrad @the rail
Friday, January 28, 2011; 2pm; Archer, Idaho
f/4.5; 1/1000; Canon EOS T2i; 70-200 f/2.8L@200mm

I took these photos at a rail jam last week.  I opened the images to edit in camera raw through Adobe Bridge.  I then turned the temperature up on the colors, lowered the tint slightly, turned up the exposure to compensate for the white balance's effect on the snow, turned the blacks up to increase contrast, turned the brightness up and bumped up the clarity just a bit to make the details stand out.

1 comment:

  1. Max, really cool shots! The subject is really interesting. I like what you did in camera RAW, how your edits were subtle but they were still give the shots a lot of character. Also nice work on your panoramas you had great composition and nice light editing on the final product. Good job!

    ReplyDelete