Baboon
Tuesday, January 18, 2011; 11am; Rexburg, Idaho
f/2; 1/80; Canon EOS T2i; 100mm f/2
Banana Plant
Friday, January 21, 2011; 11am; Rexburg, Idaho
f/2; 1/160; Canon EOS T2i; 100mm f/2
The duck that everyone took photos of.
Saturday, January 15, 2011; 10am; Rexburg, Idaho
f/4; 1/800; Canon EOS T2i; 100mm f/2
Thorns and Spikes
Friday, January 21, 2011; 11am; Rexburg, Idaho
f/2; 1/160; Canon EOS T2i; 100mm f/2
More Ducks
Saturday, January 15, 2011; 10am; Rexburg, Idaho
f/5; 1/800; Canon EOS T2i; 100mm f/2
The Fox
Tuesday, January 18, 2011; 11am; Rexburg, Idaho
f/2; 1/80; Canon EOS T2i; 100mm f/2
I used a medium telephoto lens on all these shots to get up close and make the details stand out. I added adjustment layers to each of the images and adjusted the levels to give more contrast and brighten the highlights. I also lightly adjusted the color balance the images to compensate for the various lighting conditions.
I used a medium telephoto lens on all these shots to get up close and make the details stand out. I added adjustment layers to each of the images and adjusted the levels to give more contrast and brighten the highlights. I also lightly adjusted the color balance the images to compensate for the various lighting conditions.






I love the image of the two ducks following each other. I like how they don't really contrast from the snow very much but their beaks do. I zlso like the closeup of the duck. great job!
ReplyDelete